For Emerging and Established Artists
Selection process: CLOSED
Winning Artist Announced!!
Congratulations to artist MIRIAM ESCOFET for winning the ICAC Art Contest 2018
The Prize - What you win
- A beautiful and elegant 72 page personal hardback publication about you and your art, realised, created and written by the International Confederation of Art Critics.
- Free Distribution to the British Library, Bodleian Libraries of Oxford University, Cambridge University Library, National Library of Scotland, Library of Trinity College, Dublin and the National Library of Wales.
- Digital copies of the book sent for free to 500 international art galleries.
- Free International Audience with your book on Amazon sold by ICAC. Books are sold at cost price.
- The prize is identical to the ICAC Book service and all application fees go towards the creation of the book.
- A4 format
- Professional graphic design
- Preface by art critic
- Artist biography written by art historian
- 3 critiques by art critics
- 72 pages, 100gsm
- Up to 80 full colour images
- 2 free copies of the book delivered to your chosen address
Eligibility and Requirements
- Are you a visual artist? That's it - the contest is open to all visual artists
- Or would you like to apply on behalf of an artist? No problem, this is accepted for living artists
- There is a £15 GBP fee for each application
Selection Process and Deadline
Create, Apply and Win
- The winner selected purely on the basis of talent.
- Deadline: 30th September 2018.
- The winners will be announced on the 10th of October 2018.
- The selection process is currently closed!